Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1445388&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Packaging
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
After downloading the file at:
http://nant.sourceforge.net/nightly/2006-03-04-0.85/nant-bin.zip

It refuses to unzip saying the file is corrupt.
Unexpected end of file.

Date: 2006-03-08 22:18

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=707851

This is now fixed.

Thanks for the report !

Comment By: Clint Stotesbery (cstotes)
Date: 2006-03-08 21:03

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=588200

I downloaded the binaries zip and gzip from:
http://nant.sourceforge.net/nightly/2006-03-06-0.85/

Those worked just fine for me. That's why I assumed the
files from 03/04 were corrupt. Maybe the official latest
binaries should be the ones from the 6th?

Comment By: Matt Billock (temyrr)