Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by pmorgent1
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1447123&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Functions
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
When the regional settings are changed to Turkish,
Nant 0.85 RC2 can not longer resolve paths correctly
for the include path. Nant 0.84 did not have this
problem. See example below.

<sources basedir="Image/Test.Imagine.This/src">
                                <include name="*.cs" />
                        </sources>

This will not find the path Test.Imagine.This because
it has a Capital I in it. If the path is changed to a
lower case i ... ie  image/Test.imagine.This then
there is no problem.

This problem probably exists else where.

Comment By: Peter M (pmorgent1)