Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eigenman
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1469028&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I am using nant 0.85 along with ASP.NET framework 2.0.
I tried using nant for compiling windows application
and it works fine. But nant doesnt seem to support
visual studio 2005 web applications. Infact the
message i get when i try compiling a web application
clearly tells that visual studio 2005 applications
are not supportted..
We are using VS 2005 in our projects and its nant is
an important tool for us. Is this problem resolved or
are there any latest versions that complie VS 2005
web applications?? Please put light on this.
Thanks
Karthik Venkatesh

Comment By: eigenman (eigenman)