Hi All,

    I am new to NAnt. I am trying to build the HelloWorld example. I have set the PATH in environment variables. I am able to run nant-help and obtain the expected results. Up until this afternoon I was able to even build the HelloWorld example. But when I try to build the same example now, I get the error " The system cannot find the path specified". Although if I run default.build for the examples it open up the file in notepad. I don't understand why nant cannot build it.

   Any help/ advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shabana