Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1474102&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I'm trying to use the SQL server 2000  replication
monitoring components, and when I compile using msbuild
or the development environment it works.

When compiling via nant using the solution task, I get

 [solution] Fooclass.cs(14,71): error CS0123: Method
'WindowsApplication2.Fooclass.objSQLSnapshot_Status(string,
int)'
does not match delegate 'void
SQLINITXLib._SQLSnapshotEvents_StatusEventHandler(string,
int, out SQLINITXLib.STATUS_RETURN_CODE)'

and

[solution] Form1.cs(27,65): error CS0123: Method
'WindowsApplication2.Form1.objSQLMerge_Status(string,
int)'
does not match delegate 'void
SQLMERGXLib._SQLMergeEvents_StatusEventHandler(string,
int, out SQLMERGXLib.STATUS_RETURN_CODE)'

I've tried running with verbose=true and that gives
transcript1.txt and transcript2.txt  as result
(included in file).

I have created a small sample, that shows how the
problem can be replicated.

It contains the interops as well as the original dll
files that the interop is created from.

I've tried the newest nightly build as well.

The OBJ folder contains both a version of the interops
as they are created by VS2003, (called Dev-env version
of xxxxx) and the version created by running the
<solution> task. The weird part is, that nant recreates
the files even if VS2003 already created them.
They look very similar, but running a binary diff on
the two sets of files show that some discrepancies exist.

Edit: I constantly get "500 Internal Error" when trying
to add the sample file. You can download the sample
from
http://www.udenbysvester.dk/~asger/WindowsApplication2a.zip

Comment By: Asger Jensen (asgerjensen)