Message generated for change (Comment added) made by icnocop
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1417152&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Hello.

I am running
NAnt 0.85 (Build 0.85.2173.0; nightly; 12/13/2005)

I am experiencing the problem initially reported here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/nant-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg08202.html

START QUOTE

To reproduce the error:
Create a standard MFC dialog application [C++]

>From inside Visual Studio I change the 'Character
set' property to 'Use
Unicode Character Set' (the default value is 'Use
Multi-Byte Character
Set'). This causes '-D _UNICODE' and '-D UNICODE' to
be added to the
compiler command line. But it also adds
an '/ENTRY:"wWinMainCRTStartup"'
option to the linker command line.

When I compile the thing from Visual Studio it
produces a working
application. Nant, however, seems to neglect the
character set property,
when it comes to linking.

[link] msvcrtd.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2019:
unresolved external symbol [EMAIL PROTECTED]
referenced in function
_WinMainCRTStartup

END QUOTE

However, the error I am seeing is this:
                 [link] libcmt.lib(wincrt0.obj) :
error LNK2019: unresolved exte
rnal symbol [EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced in function
_WinMainCRTStartup
                 [link]
C:\Work\Solution\Project\Release\Test.exe : fatal
error LNK1120: 1 unr
esolved externals

Thank you.