Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eberhard
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1495507&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
The "in" element inside of the foreach task seems to
have a problem: I'm trying to delete all subfolders
under dir1. However, no matter what I specify as
include (with/without wildcard...), either none of the
subdirectories gets deleted, or all including dir1 gets
deleted. This used to work in NAnt 0.84.

If I use the "in" attribute it works as expected.

Directory structure:
tmp\dir1
tmp\dir1\dir2
tmp\dir1\dir3

The following deletes dir1, dir2 and dir3, but should
delete only dir2 and dir3:

<foreach item="Folder" property="foldername">
    <in>
        <items>
            <include name="dir1\*"/>
        </items>
    </in>
    <do>
        <delete dir="${foldername}" failonerror="false" />
    </do>
</foreach>

See attachment for a build file that demonstrates this bug.

By the way, I'm using the nightly build 2006-04-30.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1495507&group_id=31650