Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by garyfx
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1505598&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I have a Nant target (init) that sets the properties
for a specified build enviroment.  In my nant.build
file, I set the buildfile attribute of the include task
= to my properties.xml (global props file).

When I call my "deploy" target from command-line (nant
deploy -D:configfile=test.xml, I get the following
error:  " Read-only property "spearfishconfig" cannot
be overwritten."  My deploy target depends on the init
target that I defined.  In the init, I do the following
in order to prompt the user to set a value for
configfile if it is not set:

<if test="${property::get-value('isvalid') == 'false'}">
<property name="prompt" value="configfile"
verbose="true" />
<call target="prompt" />
<call target="init" />
</if>

I also have checks in this target to see if a value has
been set for the configfile property and this is how
the "isvalid" property gets set.  I know that the
command-line property is readonly, but I tried to set
the overwrite attribute to the configfile to false
based on another bug that i saw in the tracker.