I was able to make a new MSI and started testing against our build scripts
(YEA!).

I've run into a problem.  If I execute the <nant> task on a build files that
have a <script> tags that loads the same assembly, I get the following
error:

C:\src\NAnt\UtilityCenter\2x\uai\Utilities\PerformanceCalculator\default.bui
ld(149,3):
            Compilation failed:
            error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'System.Data,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' has
already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references.

If you want to simulate this, create two build files and place the following
script in each one:

        <script language="C#" prefix="script">