Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1277693&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: unknown

Initial Comment:
I have a solution with multiple C# projects in it. One
of them requires the /unsafe flag to be specified or I
get the CS0227 compiler erros (Unsafe code may only
appear if compiling wiht /unsafe).

I have the compile with unsafe option specified in my
project, but Nant is ignoring it.