Hi Martin,

I din't realize that contrib tasks need to be compatible under 1.0, I guess I'll add it to my custom tasks list for 2.0. I suggested it because its going to be a common task that everyone who is trying to automate asp.net builds is going to want it.

May be we need a nant20 contrib site we can post all tasks 2.0 specific stuff

Thanks for clarifying it

<Ram/>