Message generated for change (Comment added) made by garyfx
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1592530&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Framework support
Group: unknown

Initial Comment:
I am using Nant to compile Compact Framework files (C
Sharp). The files are getting compiled sucessfulle
but, I am unable to run them in the Compact Framework
environment.

Thanks in advance

Anwar