I've been working on it for a few hours now, and it's progressing nicely.
I'll probably have a little more time later, so I might get it committed
today.

For now, I've reverted it back to a flat directory structure, reduced the
public exposure of classes and made a few modifications to both NAnt.Core
and NAnt.VSNet to remove the need for a list of consumers (in PluginScanner)
and register plugins in TaskBuilder.CreateTask.

I will not yet enable the CustomProperties on SolutionTask. This needs more
discussion first.

Also, do you think we should move WhidbeySolutionProvider (and
WhidbeySolution) to NAnt.MSBuild ?

Are we planning to support multiple versions of MSBuild in NAnt.MSBuild (by
using a reflection-based API) ?