Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1587739&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When the attribute "keyfile" is used for the csc task
it won't be applied to the call to the "al" command
line tool for building satellite resource assemblies.

The attached file contains a patch
for "CompilerBase.cs" in its current version.