Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1548547&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
>Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The Solution Task in the NANT build is not copying any
Satellite Assemblies to the BIN directory.  I am aware
that this problem has been reported as being fixed,
but I still seem to be having the problem. I have the
most recent version of NANT installed (NANT-0.85-rc4)
and have used both the binaries files and tried
building it from source as well.

I am running on an older version of Visual Studio and
the applications are build with the dotent 1.0
framework (I do have 1.1 and have it installed but got
same results with 1.0). Here are more details of the
Environment I am trying to build in :

1.  Windows 2000 Profesional 5.0 SP4
2.  .net Studio V7.0.995
3.  .net Framework 1.03705
4.  .net Framework SDK for 1.1 is intalled.

I have attached the Build files that are being used.

I am a novice user of NANT (just started couple of
weeks ago) , so there is a good chance I am not
setting things up right, since no one else seems to be
still reporting the problem.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you can provide.

Dan Beaver