Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rafpalm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1666783&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
I am using svn 1.4.2 setup.
file::exists() function is not working properly.
It always returns false irrespective of existence of file.
Can someone pls verify it??

Thanks,
Tushar

Comment By: rafpalm (rafpalm)