https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1728850&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85
Initial Comment:
We have a system.build file in which 14 msi's were created by using for each
task. This is working fine till 0.85 RC3 version of nant is used. When we
upgraded to 0.85 then the build is getting failed.
So we removed the for each task and craeted indidvidual msi build files and
called these files using nant task in the system.buld file.
But still we are randomly getting the follwoing error.

============error==========================
Unhandled Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race conditio
n detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default.
In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, s
uch as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchroniz
ed methods. This also applies to classes like StreamWriter and StreamReader.
   at System.Buffer.InternalBlockCopy(Array src, Int32 srcOffset, Array dst, Int
32 dstOffset, Int32 count)
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush()
   at NAnt.Core.Tasks.ExternalProgramBase.StreamReaderThread_Error()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, C
ontextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Then we tryed this in a differnt system which has only .Net 1.1 installed.
Then we didnt got this error. But when we installed the .Net 2.0 , we started
getting this error.