https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1732361&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.86

Initial Comment:
What I did to reproduce this:
1. Create a solution with a project.
2. Add an NAnt build file to the solution
3. Run NAnt on the build file.

You will receive an error saying something like, "Error checking whether
Solution Items is an enterprise template project"

If you look at the solution file, you'll see a Solution Items that is part of
the projects in the solution.  This is a virtual folder that should not be
processed.

I created a patch for this on my system, but I don't know if it's the optimal
solution.  I remember looking at some of the code.  I think you can take care
of it using regular expressions or a simple if (!Solution Items) { // keep
going }