Hi,

I am trying to build on my computer, but I can't get it to build correctly.
I have both visual studio 2003 and 2005 installed, but I use the 2003
command promt to build.
In the nant-nightly directory (were also NAnt.sln is) I simply start
NAnt in to build. At first I had the problem that my LIB environment
variable contained a reference to a non-existant directory, causing NAnt
to fail. After removing this entry from my vcvars32.bat it now at least
starts compiling. It fails however when attempting to build
NAnt.Console.Build. with the following message:

D:\projects\nant-0.86-nightly-2007-12-19\src\NAnt.Console\NAnt.Console.build(16,18):
           Operator '>=' cannot be applied to arguments of type
'System.Version' and 'System.Version'.
            Expression:
${framework::get-family(framework::get-target-framework())== 'net' and
framework::get-version(framework::get-target-framework()) >=
version::parse('2.0')}

I am using NAnt 0.85 for building.

What am I doing wrong here?

Any help is appreciated