https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1924923&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.86

Initial Comment:
Hi,

In our project we require to build to solutions. The framework used is .NET 2.0
The solution task does not work, hence I am forced to use the exec task to
build it.
Along with the build I am copying the files and zipping them for release as
well (using other tasks and depends attribute).
Since I require to do this in 2 solutions, I have 2 build files in the
respective solutions and only one task is called which internally calls the
other one.
The first build is done properly with the copy and zip but the second one
throws an error stating the return code from devenv was 1.
I tried separating the tasks and executing them through a batch file. but I
still get the same error. But when I run the second task individually it works
fine.
Currently, as a work around I am calling the second task twice in the batch
file. This causes it to fail once and then execute the next time.
Please help, as this does not seem to be a viable longterm solution.