From: Schley Andrew Kutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: zondag 26 oktober 2008 16:56
To: nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [nant-dev] Testing a Custom Task

All of the examples I have found in NAnt and NAnt-Contrib begin and
end with the base test class and executing a project. I am not
interested in executing the project as I know the execution will work
if the properties and build elements are loaded properly. What I am
interested in is parsing XML to see if the aforementioned items *do*
load as expected. This is where I am having trouble; I cannot figure
out how to parse the XML into a task. I have attempted the
InitializeXml method with the necessary parameters, but I keep getting
an "Object not initialized" exception on the AttributeConfigurator's
ctor.

Any and all assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

--
-a

"condensing fact from the vapor of nuance"