From: Steve Wagner [mailto:li...@lanwin.de]
Sent: vrijdag 9 januari 2009 17:13
To: nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [nant-dev] NAnt support für 64Bit and new framework sdk version

To support 3.5 builds on 64 bit windows system and also to support the
new framework sdk version, nant needs to change the NAnt.exe.config
Framework name="net-3.5" to:

<project>
 <readregistry
        property="installRoot"
        key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot"
        hive="LocalMachine" />
 <readregistry
        property="sdkInstallRoot"
        key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.1\WinSDKNetFxTools\InstallationFolder"
        hive="LocalMachine"
        failonerror="false" />
 <readregistry
        property="sdkInstallRoot"
        key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\WinSDKNetFxTools\InstallationFolder"
        hive="LocalMachine"
        failonerror="false" />
 <readregistry
        property="sdkInstallRoot"
        key="SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.1\WinSDKNetFxTools\InstallationFolder"
        hive="LocalMachine"
        failonerror="false" />
 <readregistry
        property="sdkInstallRoot"
        key="SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\WinSDKNetFxTools\InstallationFolder"
        hive="LocalMachine"
        failonerror="false" />
</project>

Could someone add this to nant and make a new nightly build?

Steve

7:20 PM