Hi Manjusha,
I think you could probably achieve the desired effect by combining the
uptodate task with the csc task.
Then you could skip the csc task entirely unless one or more source files a
newer than the destination .exe or .dll.

Regards
Rasmus Jelsgaard

2009/9/14 Lokhande, Manjusha <manjusha.lokha...@morganstanley.com>

>   Hi,
>

> Is there any way to perform Incremental builds? i.e. compile only those
> files which are modified since last build and produce the product (exe or
> dll).
>
> Can I achieve this with NAnt?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Manjusha
>
> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender
> does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is
> prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the
> extent permitted by applicable law.

Med venlig hilsen

Rasmus Jelsgaard
Rydevænget 117, 3. th