Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by rmboggs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=2997300&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

It's me again :)

Similar issue but different task...
It is similar to zip task issue you guys have fixed last time.

The issue is with destfile attribute of tar task.
<tar destfile="${root.dir}/${archive}/test.tar.gz">

When the task is excuted, the task doesn't create the
${root.dir}/${archive} folder structure and fail, unless the structure is
already there.
Sometime, users want to put the final tar.gz file in a different folder.
Otherwise one has to use mkdir to create the dir structure first then call
the tar task.

Date: 2010-05-07 20:52

Message:
hmm, I thought this was already fixed.  I'll look at it.  Should be
straight forward.