Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fmhome
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=2999539&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

After upgrading to v0.90. I am getting this error while running the script.
Script Code:

<project name="test">

 <target name="test1">
  <zip zipfile="D:\test\tes-lib.zip">
      <fileset basedir="D:\test\3.0.x" prefix="test-lib">
    <include name="**"/>
   </fileset>
  </zip>

  <tar destfile="D:\test\tes-lib.tar.gz" compression="GZip">
   <fileset basedir="D:\test\3.0.x" prefix="test-lib">
    <include name="**"/>
   </fileset>
  </tar>
 </target>
</project>

Error:
INTERNAL ERROR

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly
'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf11
64f73' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition
does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x801310
40)
File name: 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'
   at NAnt.Compression.Tasks.ZipTask.ExecuteTask()
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Project.InitializeProjectDocument(XmlDocument doc)
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Run()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure
logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Comment By: fmhome (fmhome)
Date: 2010-05-10 12:21

Message:
ok, I found where the problem is.

It is an upgrade issue from 0.85. It used to be just overwriting the
existing binaries and one would be able to use the new version after that.

Not anymore...
I just tried a clean 0.90 and the taks seems to work.

Maybe, we should have upgrade section in the install/release notes

Thanks