Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rmboggs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3010101&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Framework support
Group: 0.91-alpha1

Initial Comment:
Folk, I have migrated all code and utilities to the latest versions recently.
NAnt no longer works because it fails compilation on automatic properties. I
have followed the advice in the help on targetting the 3.5 framework but to no
avail.

So my questions are:
1. are automatic properties supported (will they compile)?
2. if yes how?
3. are VS2008 solutions supported?

Thank you

Date: 2010-07-03 21:04

Message:
What automatic properties are you looking for?  It'll help me track down
what changed.

Comment By: Gert Kello (gkello)
Date: 2010-06-03 00:41

Message:
I suppose he means property like
public int Foo { get; set; }
in C# code.
It is not supported currently, I am working to get the patch ready (netx
week perhaps, quite busy during this week)

Comment By: Ryan Boggs (rmboggs)
Date: 2010-06-02 22:47

Message:
What are the property names that you are looking for?