Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rmboggs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3029856&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.91-alpha1

Initial Comment:
After upgrading to 0.91 alpha, the xmlns attribute is no longer allowed in the
xml in a custom task. The project fails with "

I have a custom task <configmerge> which has the following XML in an include
file:

  <!-- Analytics -->
  <configmerge configfile="filename.config">
    <element action="Merge" xpath="/configuration/setting">
      <setting name="Analytics.EMailFromAddress" value="o...@pentia.dk"
xmlns="http://my.uri"; />
    </element>
  </configmerge>

This XML is rightfully ignored by nAnt in the previous versions, but will now
fail with:

Could not include build file 'C:\Projects\PT\Website2008\configmerge.build'.
The 'xmlns' attribute is bound to the reserved namespace
'http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/'.

Comment By: Ryan Boggs (rmboggs)
Date: 2010-07-15 22:39

Message:
Did your custom task work in 0.90?  I ask because one of the changes that
went into 0.90 was related to xmlns and include files but the include task
wasn't touched between 0.90 and 0.91 alpha.

You might wanna include additional details regarding your custom task
because it may be doing something that we are not familiar with.  This
information could provide us with some insight.

I just uploaded a new nightly release that has some changes that might
have some impact to this but I can't say for sure.