Message generated for change (Comment added) made by alex336
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1219844&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
I propose small change into XmlLogger to reduce "noise"
a little:

public void TaskStarted(object sender, BuildEventArgs
e) {
if(e.Task.Threshold>Level.Info) return;

That should suppress messages from embedded tasks,
like <attrib> called within <solution>.Embedded tasks
are commonly instanciated as
attribTask.Threshold = Level.Warning;

Its not problem with DefaultLogger, since that one
ignores TaskStarted/TaskFinished but xml logger log
alot of noise for those tasks. Maybe even dont generate
TaskStarted event at all for those tasks? (are there
another listeners than loggers?)

Comment By: Alexander Wisspeintner (alex336)
Date: 2010-07-29 17:08

Message:
I have built a nant logger extension based on this idea to create less
verbose xml log files. Please see
https://sourceforge.net/projects/nantloggerext/

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1219844&group_id=31650