Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dogu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3058913&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Framework support
Group: 0.91-alpha2

Initial Comment:
example for a build file:
  <project xmlns="http://nant.sf.net/release/0.91-alpha2/nant.xsd"; name="a">
    <description>my description</description>
  </project>
This will note the text between the description tags as invalid.

I suggest to fix the content of nant.xsd file by one of the followings:

Replace: <xs:complexType name="NAnt.Core.Tasks.DescriptionTask">
by  <xs:complexType name="NAnt.Core.Tasks.DescriptionTask" mixed="true">

or

replace the occurrences of <xs:element name="description"
type="nant:NAnt.Core.Tasks.DescriptionTask" />
by  <xs:element name="description" type="xs:string" />

Comment By: Dominik Guder (dogu)
Date: 2010-09-05 22:58

Message:
Hi,

I stubled about this long time ago. There are some more tasks like the
echo task if I remember correctly.
Changing this in xsd file itself would be easy. But this xsd file is
created automatically by nantschema task. So we need to find a way to
resolve this there. But this was to much effort for me and I stopped in
validating my build files with other tools than nant itself.