Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tficken
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3083774&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi folks,

I'm running on 64bit Win 7.  After installing Visual Studio 2010, I can no
longer run NAnt.

I have VS 2008 for my Patch project, and VS 2010 for my Dev project.  Both
builds fail trying to run NAnt.  When I uninstalled all traces of .NET 4.0, I
WAS able to run NAnt again against my Patch project.  (Unfortunately, I need
.NET 4.0 to be able to run VS 2010...)

I confirmed that I have:

<startup>
        <!-- .NET Framework 4.0 -->
        <supportedRuntime version="v4.0.30319" />

In my NAnt.exe.config.

When I try to run NAnt, I get:

Application: NAnt.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException
Stack:
   at NAnt.Console.ConsoleStub.Main(System.String[])

We are still running .NET 3.5 for a bit, if it mattesr.  Any thoughts or help
are greatly appreciated!

Tara

Date: 2010-10-08 10:36

Message:
Edited to note that I commented out:

<!-- .NET Framework 4.0 -->
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0.30319" />

And now NAnt is running happily.  Thanks to this link:

http://keithbloom.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/nant-and-the-net-4-error/

Comment By:  tficken (tficken)
Date: 2010-10-08 10:18

Message:
Edit to add that I am running NAnt 0.91.3801.0 alpha1.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3083774&group_id=31650