Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rmboggs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3105012&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Framework support
Group: 0.91-alpha2

Initial Comment:
I installed .NET 4 and WinSDK 7.1 and could not build.
So I uninstalled .NET 4 and WInSDK 7.1
Currently I have .NET 3.5 SP1 and Win SDK 7 (7.0) installed.
The attached file suggests that the build dies in log4net.