Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rmboggs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=3082030&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.91-alpha2

Initial Comment:
<exec /> task does not put anything to console if output attribute is set to a
filename.

This bug appears starting from 0.90 alpha release, and until the latest release
0.91-alpha2 at the moment.

My build scripts often use the behavior when nant puts it to console and
logging output, I need to review the output even if is it put to sume file by
output attribute, this file can be on some remote machine, it could be
appended, etc.

So I have to patch your new releases with 0.86 code
      to avoid changing all my build scripts to make them add output file
content explicitly.

Date: 2011-05-05 12:33

Message:
I'll take a look at this...