Am 06.05.2011 03:48, schrieb Ryan Boggs:
> Looking forward to hearing your ideas. :)

So here they are :)
Basically I comply with nant roadmap on
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nant/index.php?title=Roadmap

As you finished .Net 4.0 support I want to try to get nant running again
on Teamcity build server. Which might create the nightlies then too.
Therefore I will ask for joining nant project on sourceforge.

- Other than that one major task for me is to get VS2010 projects
working with solution task. Since I prefer its output over the
msbuild.exe one.

- We should think of obsoleting .Net 1.x runtime and require at least
.net 2.0 (maybe dropping .Net 1.x in 1.0 release)

- We should consider moving to git or hg

- We should check whether we can make nunit task loading nunit.framework
dynamically as user define. Otherwise we should integrate a nunit task
which executes nunit.console.exe

- I also need the possibility to add msbuild properties to solution task
to define a snk file on solution task and not in assebmlyinfo.cs

- I have a patch ready for nantcontrib's vb6 task where a "typelib file
not found" warning will be created since the entry in vbp looks like
"scrun.dll\3" (use module 3 in scrun.dll)

So far Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)