Hi Dominik,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Dominik Guder <o...@guder.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> I started to setup a teamcity build task to automatically create nightlies.
That's wonderful.  I'll take a look at that this weekend.

> Everything went ok, but I struggled over ndoc and HtmlHelp generation
> for NAnt-SDK.chm.
> Ndoc's MSDN documentor has a readonly property for hhc.exe. It search in
> %PROGRAMFILES% but this is the wrong location on x64 machines where it
> will be %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%.
>
> Now there are some possible solutions:
> 1) I found a working way to use reflection to set this "internal"
> property on MSDN documentor.
>
> 2) Remove the NAnt-SDK.chm from bin (or nightlies) zip. IMHO
> NAnt-SDK.chm not needed for bin zip. I think a better place could be in
> src zip.
>
> So what do you think? Do someone out there need sdk-doc on a regular basis?
Well, I see a value of having the sdk-doc in the bin file for new
releases as projects that build custom nant tasks are probably not
going want to rebuild nant before building their project.  But this is
a question specific to nightly releases, correct?  If so, I can't
imagine the need for the sdk-doc for nightly releases, especially if
the frequency of nighly releases will be increasing.

Other thoughts?

Thanks,
Ryan