Hi,

sorry I missed replying to mailing list. :(

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:25:00 -0500, Deals wrote:
> Thank you for your response Guder.
>
> So is it possible to use nant .85 version itself in windows? if so
> can
> you please provide me the details or link to how can i change the
> configuration to make this version of nant with .net 3.5 framework.

Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean.

There are two different framework definitions used:
1) runtime framework: This is the .net/mono framework which is used to
run build scripts. This is defined in nant.exe.config's
supportedruntimes section.

2) target framework: this is declared either by -t:net-3.5 command line
parameter or
within build script <property name="nant.settings.currentframework"
value="net-3.5" />
This is for example used to call the correct csc or resgen.

Did this help you?

So far Dominik

> Thanks.
>
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Dominik Guder  wrote:
>
>> Am 16.01.2012 05:10, schrieb kulasekaran mani:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I had been using nant .85 for a while in win xp machine. Now i am
>>> planning to migrate to win 7 OS.
>>>
>>> *My Questions*
>>>
>>> 1) nant .85 version : a) This version of NANT has been created in
>>> which
>>> .Net Framework version ?
>>>                               b) would this
>>> version of NANT work in Win
>>> 7. (Win 7 doesnt support .net framework 1.0/1.1)
>>> 2) nant .91 version : This version of NANT has been created in