Hi Ken, Tony,

This is definitely something that I've considered as well.

Can one of you work out a proposal that can be discussed on the list?

Gert

From: Bjerstedt, Tony [Audatex - Americas]
[mailto:tony.bjerst...@audatex.com]
Sent: woensdag 13 mei 2009 20:01
To: Parrish, Ken; nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [NAnt-users] <call> task with parameters ...

I have wondered the same thing. If this were added, I would suggest an
approach similar to XSLT.

An XSLT like approach would look something like:

            <call target="name">

              <with-parameter name="param1" value="."/>

              <with-parameter name="param2" value="."/>

               .

            </call>

and

            <target name="name">

              <parameter name="param1" default="value"/>

              <parameter name="param2" />

              .

            </target>

A couple of years ago I started playing with this type of approach.