Hi all,

I'm trying to build a GUI using the <vbc> task. As part of the task I pass
in a rootnamespace argument. My problem is that the GUI makes use of the
'My' namespace, and this is amended with the rootnamespace. So 'My' becomes
'rootnamespace.My' and this means that the compiler cannot find properties
in My.MyApplication class' superclass. Short of not using the rootnamespace
and adding the namespace to each class file, is there any other solution?

Also, do I need to just pass in the *.vb files to the compiler, or also the
*.resx files too?

Many thanks in advance,

Matt