Steven,

thanks for that. It helps if I copy the nunit.framework.dll and
nunit.core.dll files into the same directory as my other generated dll
files, but now the tests hang and then produce a stackoverflow error if
I try to do anything beyond creating objects, and I'm only trying to
recreate the basic bank app with two accounts and move money between
them as on the nunit quick start page.

Bruce

On 05/07/10 13:50, Steven Whatmore wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> This has always been somewhat problematic with the nUnit console and nAnt.
>
> I ran into the same problem and had a hell of a time resolving it myself but
> what I found was that if you are including the nUnit DLL(s) in your project
> the easiest way to get this to work is to make sure that you have the same
> version in your project as what nUnit / nAnt are looking for and the problem
> goes away. Now this gets a little more complicated if you are using libraries
> which are bound to a particular version of the nUnit framework - which was
> exactly the case in my project where I was using the Spring.NET framework
> which was compiled against an older versio. Luckily the Spring team provided
> me with a newer version of the component library that was compiled against
> the correct version and it all worked.
>
> Hope that helps somewhat
>
> Whatty

 cheers,