I want to use <exec program="aaa.bat" resultproperty="errorcode"
output="log.txt" failonerror="false">....<fail if=${int::parse(errorcode)!=0}/>
to get errocode if exit 0 or not,if not print out what happened in my logfile
now I use to exec aaa.bat execute fail like there is no aaa.bat file, output
log.txt would not generate
I couldn't get build result in my email,I should go to server to see what
happened.
I also use nant contrib trycatch,but the catch exception message is from
<fail>custom message</fail>
I wonder to get detail message like parameters error or I use wrong
batch/execute file just like .net try catch throw exception could throw
exception.message or like console print out
thanks