From: "Jean-Michel Theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 7:36 PM
Subject: RE: [Nant-users] Need help with <mail task

Here's something that might help you, help me. Whenever I place the html
file in the attachement include, I get it in the email as an attachment. But
as soon as I place it in the <files> includes I don't even receive the
email. I don't know if u can make sense with this. It's pretty confusing for
me as a rookie with NAnt. Anyways, if u think of something let me know!!
Thanks again!!

Jean Michel Thériault

[EMAIL PROTECTED]