Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:04 PM
Subject: RE: [Nant-users] Ftp task?

At one point I had thought of using webdav to upload files to our site. It's not any more secure than FTP but the functionality would have allowed our team to "auto-post" build/testing results to our intranet team SharePoint website.

IMHO, a <ftp> (and/or <webdav>) task could be a really cool addition to NantContrib.

--
Edwin G. Castro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]