Hi Curt,

That is odd. Here is what I do. I have Nant and NantContrib installed in different locations. I have a target that loads NantContrib (and any of my custom tasks/functions/etc) via <loadtasks>. Then I use <nantschema> to output the schema to the VS.NET schema directory. This has been working fine for me. Here is an example of what I do:

<target name=”schema”>

            <loadtasks assembly=”${nantcontrib.dir}\bin\NAnt.Contrib.Tasks.dll” />

            <loadtasks assembly=”custom.tasks.dll” />

            <nantschema

                        output=”${visualstudio.xmlschemadir}\ nant-0.85.win32.net-1.1.xsd”

                        target-ns=”http://nant.sf.net/schemas/nant-0.85.win32.net-1.1.xsd”

            />

</target>

Of course, VS.NET has to be restarted after I run the schema target and each buildfile needs the xmlns attribute defined with the correct namespace given, but it works fine for me.

Let me know if this doesn’t help!

--Edwin