I'm trying to build a solution with two C# projects. One is dependent on
the other. Both projects reference a COM library. The COM library is the
same in both cases. When I build the solution using <solution> the first
project appears to build correctly (no errors and the output appears in
the outputdir as expected) but the second one reports a TlbImp error
followed by a number of errors I think occur only because TlbImp failed.
Of course, the solution compiles correctly in Visual Studio. Here is the
actual TlbImp error:

TlbImp error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException - Access to the path
"Interop.PENLib.dll" is denied.

I have had similar setups to this in the past and everything compiled
correctly. I only encountered the problem when I switched to NAnt 0.85
(Build 0.85.1766.0; nightly; 11/1/2004).

Any ideas?

--Edwin