Hi Robert,
The answer is no - unfortunately nant does not yet support the building of installer projects.

Ian

Robert Smith wrote:
I'm currently using NAnt RC2. Do newer versions of NAnt support building
MSI projects constructed in Visual Studio 2003 via the solution file? I
have a solution with three projects, one of the projects is an installer
project, which builds the msi and exe via the GUI, however when I build
via NAnt, I get the following message: Only C#, VB.NET and C++ projects
are supported.  Skipping project 'FooInstaller\FooInstaller.vdproj'.

~Robert