Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea if there is anything that I can do to
prevent nant from changing my unicode file types to ASCII? I am guessing
that it is changing my unicode files to the system default code page on my
system of CP 437. It's causing issues because I use the <exec> nant task to
invoke SQL Server osql from teh command line. I prepopulate data this way
into fresh databases but my unicode data is getting converted into ASCII CP
437 so the data winds up getting inserteed into SQL Server incorrectly.
Any suggestions or recommendations? I'm sure this is not a new thing so
hopefully there is a relatively easy resolution that someone knows of!

Thanks!
Shan Plourde