I have posted a blog entry, Closing In<http://jayflowers.com/WordPress/?p=132>,
summarizing where I am with creating NAnt tasks and functions and CCNet
plugins to work with VSTS source control.  I have finished the CI Factory
package too, though I do not speak to it in the blog entry.  I would like
some feedback on CCNet config options, I think they are clunky.  The NAnt
task tfsblock could use some feedback too.  Any and all feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
--
Jay Flowers
http://jayflowers.com