________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lattimer,
Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, 21 February 2007 9:07 a.m.
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] FW: Licensing Issues with third party Win controls

I have seen other posts that relate to the problem I am going to
explain, but I have not found one that duplicates it.  So here I go...

I am running Nant 0.85 and CruiseControl.Net 1.2.1
I am using Infragistics controls which require a license.licx file.  I
am using MSBuild in Nant to build my solutions because I am running VS
2005.  When I run my build file from the command line or build my
solution using MSBuild from the command line I have no problems.  When
CC.Net fires off my build here is the error I get:

My Project\licenses.licx(1): error LC0004: Exception occurred creating
type 'Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBar,
Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.v6.3, Version=6.3.20063.53,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb'
System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: Unable to locate license
assembly.

What doesn't make any sense is I can run my build file without an issue
from the command line.  What would cause it to act any different if run
from CC.Net.  This may not be a Nant issue.

I looked through the build log and it fails after it runs lc.exe.  For
some reason when run from CC.Net the lc.exe fails to create a .licenses
file.  But creates one without a problem run from anywhere else.

Thanks in advance.
Ryan

******

"This message (and any files transmitted with it) are confidential and

may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please

notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.

This message does not necessarily reflect the views of the

Reserve Bank of New Zealand. If the recipient has any concerns about

the content of this message they should seek alternative confirmation

from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand."

******