Hi All,

It has been quite  along time since I have worked with nant. I am
running into the following issues:

I ran the build script (simple solution task) and ran in debug, the
build succeeds, but no output

Not sure why I see this message:

Framework 'mono-2.0' is invalid and has not been loaded : Registry Path
Not Foun

d! - key='SOFTWARE\Mono\';hive='Microsoft.Win32.RegistryHive[]';.

Registry Path Not Found! -
key='SOFTWARE\Mono\';hive='Microsoft.Win32.RegistryHi

ve[]';:

NAnt.Core.BuildException: Registry Path Not Found! -
key='SOFTWARE\Mono\';hive='

Microsoft.Win32.RegistryHive[]';

   at NAnt.Win32.Tasks.ReadRegistryTask.LookupRegKey(String key,
RegistryHive[]

registries)

Also - I am getting the following

[loadtasks] Adding task 'ildasm' from c:\program
files\nant\bin\nant.msnettasks.

dll:NAnt.MSNet.Tasks.IldasmTask

[loadtasks] WeakReference for project is dead.

[loadtasks] WeakReference for project is dead.

[loadtasks] WeakReference for project is dead.

Did I perhaps forget to add something during my initial Nant setup ?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks