________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jay
Flowers
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 10:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; nant-users
Subject: [NAnt-users] [ANN] CI Factory Beta 0.8.0.101

CI Factory Beta 0.8.0.101

Announcing Beta 4 for CI Factory 0.8.0.101.  It can be downloaded here
<http://code.google.com/p/ci-factory/downloads/detail?name=CI-Factory-Be
ta-0.8.0.101.zip&can=2&q=>  and the release notes can be viewed from
here <http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd6cv3jm_09r2s2h> .

Justin Santa Barbara <http://www.consonica.com/blogs/justinsb/>  has
made big contribution to this release.  He submitted not only a patch,
but 2 complete Packages: Wix and Xenocode.  Justin was able to jump in
and create brand new Packages with installers with out any help from me.
He was also able to work his way through a patch that was not just at
the NAnt level but the C# level too.  His contributions add weight to my
desire to focus more on making CI Factory easy to use, understand, and
contribute too than on documenting it.  This is not to say that I wont
be concentrating some more than usual on documentation.  I have finally
got the NAnt documentation generation added to the build.  Personally I
would rather not have to read documentation, I would rather it was just
plain as day.  Thanks Justin - You Rock!

Just in case you have not noticed, there will be a release every Sunday
until the RTM.  There might be a Hot Beta in the middle of the week, a
surprise, the kind that just can't wait.

--
Jay Flowers
http://jayflowers.com

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the information
included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you."