________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Lambrou
Sent: 27 March 2007 09:23
To: NANT Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NAnt-users] Infomation Required

Deepak,

I'm not exactly sure what support NAnt has specifically for building VS
2005 solutions, as it's been a little while since I looked into this.
However, we solve this problem on our own build server by using an
<exec/> task to invoke MSBuild, which is what VS 2005 appears to use
internally to build solutions. It's in the .NET 2.0 runtime folder,
typically C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\MSBuild.exe -
invoke it with the /? option on the command line for usage infomration,
but it basically boils down to the following:

msbuild.exe MySolution.sln /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Release

Chris